Friday, November 6, 2009

Turning A Regular Skirt Into A Bubble Skirt Can Anyone Finish This Super Fun Survey?

Can anyone finish this super fun survey? - turning a regular skirt into a bubble skirt

because I am invited to another post .....
So I filled my answers now ^. ^

Name: Jessica
Location: Buffalo NY
Date of birth: 10 November

Look
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye color: blue / green / gray
Height: 5'4
Glasses or contact lenses: no single person in my family haha
Piercings: ears, and I think I've done my navel
Do you wear rings? Nope
What shoes are you wearing? In general, the flats, but I have a few pair of cute heels

Only recently
How are you today? Nice
What are you looking for in trousers? Denim Gauchos
What shirt are you wearing? Striped red
What song plays at the moment? I saw it on the keyboard-Hellogoodbye
What was the last, what you ate? A Cheeseburger
What is the weather right now? Freakin Hot
What time is it? 7:22

More information about you
What are the last four digits of your phone number? lmao I do not remember
If you have a pen, what color you were? Greengrass, because it is the best
HYou vez ever almost died? I do not think
What makes you happy? to play my team, swimming, talking with my friends
What is the best advice ever given? Um, my mother told me to shake, this right to the nuts and I take
The drug is it? Nope
What sport do you hate most? I must say that hockey
What sport do you prefer? Swimming
What TV you have in your house? 3 units of work lol
Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Nope
Have you ever broken a bone? 30 I do not think
Who do you say to your dreams? nobody

You and the love
Do you believe in love? Yes
Do you believe in love at first sight? No, it's like, but love can be
Will you marry me? Someday
What song would you be playing at your wedding? Butterfly Kiss

Dream Art - fill Girls only!
Long hair or short? In the middle, not the ears in most cases
Curly or straight? Well
High or low? Top
Good Guy or bad? A bit of both
Earspierced or not?, while it looks good
Dimples? Maybe
Studly or cutie? both
Intelligent or stupid? smart
Boxers or briefs? Boxer Briefs
Funny or romantic? Both

Dreamgirl - you just fill GUYS!
Regular or thong underwear?
The nail polish or not?
Elegant or casual?
Hair curly or straight?
Dark, light or cool / crazy eyes?
Hat or no hat?
Hair up or down?
Jewelery or not?
High or low?
Intelligent or stupid?
Blonde or brunette?
Pants or a skirt?
Funny or romantic?

This / That
Lights ON or OFF:
McDonald's or Burger King: Jack in the Box is the best
Would you like stars? yes
Do you like your handwriting? not really
What is your favorite dish of meat? Chicken
Every bad habit? If a couple
Do you have any embarrassing CDs on your shelf? No, but I have a few songs on my MP3 player, which no one can hear
If someone could befriend with you? Maybe
Are you a daredevil? Not really
It is the question? yes
WhatDo you miss it now? my friends in New York
What do you think now? My nephew is really strange
Fish have feelings? will be long remembered not in 2 seconds out
How do you release anger? Scream
Where is your second home? World of Warcraft
Trust others easily? some people, but usually not
What was your favorite toy as a child? a doll named Gabriella, but my sister moved her head so she was also a stuffed dog named max lol
What class in school is used as a "nap time? When I was in school mathematics
Are you in love with someone? Maybe idk
What is your favorite color (s)? Green, Blue
What is your favorite activity at least in the world? Cockroaches
They were never on TV or in newspapers? yup, I was in the news when I was little
What do you do when you are sad or depressed? fake people who do not know, I rise
Use a lot of sarcasm? Who, me? ever!
What are your nicknames? Ica short for Jessica and Noga cuz thats what my nephew calls my name
It seemsd bungee jumping? nope
Do you solve your shoes when you remove them? not all the time
What are you doing now? not much
Would you add anything?

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Hmm ... Right?

Post a Comment