Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cervical Polyp Treatment Could An Untreated Cervical Polyp (tumor) Lead To Chronic Diarrhea?

Could an untreated Cervical Polyp (tumor) lead to Chronic Diarrhea? - cervical polyp treatment

I could have removed a polyp cervix, because they have no insurance. I referred to see a doctor on a sliding scale in November last year ... But I was rejected because of the treatment being tested in the context ... My main symptom I had all these months is bleeding during and after sex since August 2008. But now I had diarrhea for 4 weeks every 2-3 hours, but usually the whole night. Also my stomach pains that come and go. Abdominal pain really feels like I have to use the toilet, but remains almost the same after using the bathroom for a moment. Sometimes I have severe pain and pelvis, which last from several seconds to ten minutes. Now I believe that the acute pain of the cervical polyps are. What I'm not really sure if the diarrhea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment