Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Medical Alert Wallet Card Where To Get INEXPENSIVE Medical Alert ID Necklace?

Where to get INEXPENSIVE Medical Alert ID Necklace? - medical alert wallet card

Need to update my medical alarm pendant, which currently has a dog tag type. However, American Medical ID wants more than $ 40 for the base! It is ridiculous, and I do not care about they get in their national database, "because there is no medical answer would have to call - the call to my doctor! Shit, that is "the racket. And then on top of what they collect for jewelry - she continues to send messages to a" gift "every year!

They are eager to think for myself, try again.

So - where can I buy online is fine, up to a medical call that is large enough to contain a large amount of information? Even if she only said, "look at the card portfolio, which would be good.

So give me a few good sites - and not accept American Medical ID!

1 comments:

Miz Lamb said...

I bought a basic description Walgreen drug information identification bracelet and has recorded with the name of the physician and phone number. It is the smallest they had on the shelf and needs me to get my hand on the ankle or foil.

I have a list of medications in your wallet and a glucometer in my case.

Post a Comment