Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Silk Flower Wreaths Where To Get Quality Silk Flowers For New Wreath Business?

Where to get quality silk flowers for new wreath Business? - silk flower wreaths

I designed silk floral arrangements for many years, after earning a little creative online, $ 150.00 to $ 250.00 + Crown I decided to start my own online business Crown. I invested a lot of flowers and supplies, and made my first two crowns for the company, but I pushed it, and I wonder whether it is a good idea. I know that there is little profit margin, that these rings are so expensive to do luxury. I easily dropped about $ 125.00 + in each of the wreaths that I ever done - not counting the many hours she gave me.

These other designers have their silk flowers, to take anywhere, at a much lower price - or a link to the internal market of silk flowers.

All ideas on how to reduce the cost or the source where I get quality silk flowers less than retail?

I have a request and AFloral.com ... But much of what they offer limited, and I do not think their prices are so low - and certainly not a small orMichael or Hobby Lobby for sale.

I also recognize that after the holiday season, I can probably off some bristles quality up to 75%, but that does not help me now.

Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment