Friday, December 18, 2009

Urticaria More Condition_symptoms Urticaria And Angiodema Problems, What More Can I Do?

Urticaria and Angiodema problems, what more can I do? - urticaria more condition_symptoms

I suffer from both. Triggered by the shock of the widows. Despite making recipe antihisthamine (1 morning, 2 evening, all other names) is still suffering. If angioedema and stepped into the swollen face, eyes sometimes (sometimes both) of my mouth - it is my bottom lip and that from time to time with my cheeks. If my tongue or throat, which I just used "Epi Pen" and reach a hospital. I also prednisnolone (steroid tablets), but with side effects that have to be loaded on weight and diabetes.
All this has influenced my work because I do not work when turned on. I am delighted to be crazy. Please share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment