Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Waxing Pics Before After Whats This Rash? (pics)?

Whats this rash? (pics)? - waxing pics before after

http://i33.tinypic.com/vzj66w.jpg

I have this rash on his leg, her bright red like a sunburn, but with much of the eruption, as it blows. I also found a yellow substance, yellow like pus, but difficult from a tree sap. I have no experience with the new clothes, new detergent or something, even if I return to camp for 9 nights in the open, which may be a bug of some kind. I thought wax before but never had a wave of growth, and it is only a part of my leg.
It came this morning.

I'm Ro-Accutane, an acne drug strong disadvantages that your skin is very sensitive, but I have waxed, while in this drug.

What is it?

I also apologize for waxing is not perfect, I was in a race last night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment