Monday, February 22, 2010

Gay Guy In Washroom I Think I Had A Crush On A Guy In Our School?

I think i had a crush on a guy in our school? - gay guy in washroom

I do not know if I'm bi, or striaght, but I'm pretty sure that I like a boy in school. It seems really good, and many girls like him (I, too, but I am a boy ...) But I do not know if he is gay or not, I saw him kiss a girl B4, but not your GF, just a little hug, not long and narrow.
I always thought (Cuz I like XD), and also discovered I did not look away, cuz it would be a mistake, so that slowly turned around and) talk to my friends
The last time I saw leaving the bathroom, I saw him wash his hands and he ran (well, fast walking) outside of the bathroom, I believe in annoying or disgusting (Nooo)?
IC, which person in our school thats gay, so gay, I wonder, is that normal? Oh, and btw, I feel terrible, not all of BSG (specifically, it looks ugly to me:) So there is virtually no chance that she loves me, I'll be your friend, any advice? cuz i dont know myself, and r is not in the same way ... I am very shy, so to him and asked him, can not work friends ... (or something similar)
It is also a question, what percentage of Canadians gay or bi? (Gay is not necessary, but people who like one type B4)
oh and btw in Asia, the decline becuz it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment