Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oral Clamydia Can I Get Clamydia From Oral Sex If My Boyfriend Doesnt *** In My Mouth?

Can I get clamydia from oral sex if my boyfriend doesnt *** in my mouth? - oral clamydia

My friend and I are together for 2 1 / 2 years. Now, after a great battle that we try to see other people, but lasted about two weeks, so what we decided to go back together. Now, normally I wait, but I did not know he had both at the same time without protection, then he immediately went out to examine. The results and told me I had chlamydia and I said to my friend and took him for treatment. Said its results came back clean. It was therefore imagine, but I trusted him. Then we parted again, but now we are together again. I've heard you can cheat, so I was again tested and found that I have Chlamydia. He did not know he was going to get tested and do not know yet, but he is the man who waits for oral sex. Never run into my mouth, so you spread still without Cumming in my mouth?

0 comments:

Post a Comment