Friday, February 19, 2010

Hanging Girl Pics Which Girl Should I Hang Wit Tonight? (Pics Included)?

Which girl should I hang wit tonight? (Pics included)? - hanging girl pics

Yahoo Answers I Family

I have a serious problem *** I can not decide between these three young girls, who made me tonight. That the three were negative and positive, all (except I only have positive cause Jarnell haha).

So I turn to you all. Lets do a breakdown of the three, then hit me with it is worth my time. One of these girls is tonight from Yahoo Answers wow Jarnell Internet will be honored is powerful.

http://i29.tinypic.com/311rogk.jpg
Girl # 1:
He put a pretty face and a monster, but his breathing dayum DA BOUNTY HUNTER DOG STAND. I'm not tryna say that his breath smells like a dog. I will try to say that his breath bad, so I have to put a premium on it, so you can go to JHAl. CRI MI NAL. Me tryin to sell a Tic Tac in your mouth when Kissin.

http://i30.tinypic.com/rvk9i0.jpg
Girl # 2 It looks so good, but all innocent and Dun want to do something. I'm tired of goin home to watch a Disney Pixar. As we watch stories about sharks, while showing half cups father their muscles. He knows I will try to succeed, but not? The hell? "

http://i32.tinypic.com/se9elf.jpg
Girl # 3 dam she has a bangin body but her face is in some of King Kong is not only a small film is a mess. He did not even know why I talk about it. It is not good for me to seem to admit that I know, but if you are not saved, that sour face JUMPOFF cell and for a rainy day ... Is not Livin.

2 comments:

GCG™ said...

Jarnell, I just want to say that they are probably the best person I can find on this site. And the hookers to beat the best of luck tonight. The Jarnell I know I could reach three to the end of the night, ya hear?

Leena said...

Uhm Wow, it's really rude. It appears that you have a for the night. And much more ghetto? Learn some grammar. You are so rude these s King Kong, bad breath? Can you hear me? Thats mean so terrible for her. All I want to do is get is an pe night.

Post a Comment